JM&C’s collection of equipment is available to Journalism, Media & Computing students to create digital media. Check out lasts for three days, and records are kept electronically through a card-accessed web site.
Although we supply the equipment, students must supply their own media.
It is recommended all students keep at least one 8-16GB class 6 SD card.
- Canon DSLRs with wide-angle and telephoto high-speed professional lenses
- Canon T3I and T4I cameras
- Digital audio recorders
- Wireless lavalier microphones
- Shotgun microphones
- Boom microphones
- Panasonic HMC150 HD Digital Video Camera kit (microphones, case, card reader, etc)
- Canon Vixia HD backback kits (microphones, card readers, tripods, batteries, etc)
- Tripods and dollies
- Photography lights and strobes
- Video light kits